Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Card

Well, it is almost that time of year...Christmas Card Time. I always hate this time of year because I usually wait till the last minute to get my Christmas cards out. I always have a hard time deciding what picture to use and actually sending them out. Last year, I had someone on Etsy make a digital image for me so I could print it myself...Big Mistake!! I had them printed on cardstock at a local print shop and had to cut them myself. They ended up costing more than if I had just had someone else do them. I had used Shutterfly in the past and been very happy with them.I don't know what got into me last year that I didn't order from them. The print quality was much better than the ones I had printed at the print shop. I recently received an email from Shutterfly and was amazed at the wonderful christmas cards designs that they have this year. I will definitely be ordering from them. Did I mention that they will mail them for you?! How great is that!! A few clicks and I will be done with the Christmas cards. Here are some of my favorites:







 I was also thrilled to see that they carry holiday gift tags as well. I love to bake and give cookies, etc. as Christmas gifts. These tags will add a touch of elegance to my gift. I like the fact that it has my information already printed on the tags. Here are some of my favs:




Shutterfly is currently running a few promotions:
20% off Cards
50% off Calendars Buy One and Get 50% off all others
20% off Photo Mugs
30% off Photo Books
AND
Free shipping on all orders over $30 with code:
SHIP30

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!

    Just stopping by! I'm your newest follower!

    If you have a little girl ages 0-6 check out our facebook page. We have a model contest going on and the winner will recieve FREE hair bows and other items. Also we are having a doggie model contest.... Winner will recieve free doggie bows and poss tutus! We are always having some type of giveaway as well!


    www.facebook.com/Lovely.Little.Ladies

    http://lovelylittleladiesboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas cards! Love mine so much this year I'll be sending mine the day after we eat turkey...lol, first time ever! Usually it's Christmas eve.

    Hopping in! Following you now.....come on by!

    closertolucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

M/C, Visa, even American Express are accepted...just kidding, please leave your message after the beep! BEEP