Friday, July 2, 2010
* White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix (or similar pudding that is white) & ingredients to make it
* Gel Food Coloring - mine was Neon Gel Colors (you can use regular colors but the gel works best)
* White Cake Mix & ingredients to make it* Teddy Grahams
* Gummy Lifesavers
* Drink Umbrellas - I got mine at Dollar Tree
* Container - Again, mine came from Dollar Tree...I just love that store!!
Make pudding according to package instructions. Add your blue coloring to the pudding to get the color of "water" you desire. Let it chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before assembly.
Finally, assemble. Break up the cake in small pieces and put into your cup/container then fill to top with pudding "water". You can do the cake and pudding in advance and keep them in the refrigerator but they look best if done a couple of hours in advance. The pudding will seep slightly into the cake if you do this step the night before. Trust me, I know. Mine still looked good and no one else knew BUT I did! Add a little Teddy "sand" on one side, stretch the Gummy Lifesaver around the Teddy Graham as his life preserver and insert in pudding " water". Add the umbrella and there you have it...a Teddy Grahams' Day at the Beach!